Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Matthew Perry?!?!

The "myHeritage" site also has a celebrity look-alike section, so I decided to give it a try earlier today and got the following:



Should it scare me that there are as many girls as guys in my "celebrity look-alike" page??? Or that the program thinks I look most like Matthew Perry... or that I kinda agree with it... I decided to take solace in the fact that the girls listed are pretty... but still... Matthew Perry!?!

I took another shot at finding my celebrity twinkie tonight and was excited that there were no men this time... I assume it had something to do with the picture having my hair down...

The program is fatally flawed though because none of the same people were my "look-alikes" in both picture. I figure, if I actually looked like a celebrity, they would show up no matter what picture I put on the site... So I am a little relieved that I do not look like Matthew Perry and a little sad that my hopes and dreams of being a celebrity look-alike are crushed... at least for the time being...

No comments: