State Fair/30 by 30/10 of 30/Try a frozen mojito
This year, I had the pleasure of going to the State Fair of Texas with Tiffany and my momma before big tex went up in flames.
Our food selection this year included fletchers corn dogs, fried cheese curds, root beer, sweet tea, water (must stay hydrated), fried salsa balls (a favorite from last year that took about an hour to find), and bacon fried cinnamon roll (so gross!)
In an exciting twist of fate, I spied a frozen mojito and was able to cross something off of my thirty by thirty list. When I put “try a frozen mojito” on my list, I did not realize that no bars in Dallas serve them. I have ventured to 2 different bars over the last 6 months that advertised a frozen mojito, only to find that they no longer served them. Major bummer. I was also hopeful that I would find one in Costa Rica but they did not oblige me either. So I was excited and shocked when the good old state fair of Texas had my back. I would love to say it was the best thing I have ever tasted, but I honestly prefer non-frozen mojitos. Oh well, at least I found one!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment