Costa Rica/30 by 30/9 of 30/Take a trip with good friends
Last week, my roommate and I went to Costa Rica for 5 days of rest and relaxation. My year has been stressful, raw, emotional, and generally hard and I really wanted a few days to sit on the beach and do nothing… at all… I needed it so badly and enjoyed it immensely. Sarah was the perfect travel companion as she was equally happy to sit on the beach and read all day long.
She was also willing to keep an eye on my when I went snorkeling and agreed to kayak with me.
We also enjoyed the nightly entertainment. It was… special interesting.
Sarah, thanks for being who you are and loving me well, both in Dallas and abroad. Thankful for you friend! And thankful for beaches, the ocean, a great book, and a beautiful sunset!






No comments:
Post a Comment