Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Draw/30 by 30/11 of 30/Ride a mechanical bull

Last Saturday was the Draw.  I have talked about it on my blog before, but it is the annual ranch party for student ministries.  This year we rode buses out to an actual ranch in the country and got to two steppin’.  Unfortunately the weather did not fully cooperate and the live band had to be canceled because of the rain.  The lack of live music did not stop the kids at all!  It was a blast and I enjoyed seeing my girls interact with boys.  They are officially teenagers and BOY CRAZY!  Lord help us!!!

IMAG0712IMAG0714IMAG0715IMAG0710

With my co-leader Melissa

backgroundgroup pic

Our girls

IMAG0717IMG_2103

Community Group

They happened to have a mechanical bull and the kids were avoiding it on account of the rain.  It was off to the side and no one was really around so my friend Robyn and I decided to ride it.  I should have thought twice before putting “ride a mechanical bull” on my 30 by 30 list.  It is super awkward to ride. SUPER AWKWARD. I did it though. And thankfully no kids or guys were around to witness is.  I have crossed it off my list.  I think for good…

The bullBull 2

No comments: