Monday, October 22, 2012

30 by 30/12 of 30/Watch the Aggies play in Kyle Field

I am going to count this one even though I did not actually see a game in Kyle Field.  I went to the A&M v. LSU game last weekend and tailgated.  I decided to be responsible and not spend $250 on a ticket.  It was a tough decision but tailgating ended up being amazing!

I rode down to College Station with Leanne and Sarah. 

IMG_1632

I met up with Tess and her family on Friday night and we went to Wings N More, HEB the MSC and midnight yell.  Such a fun night with Tess!  I miss you so much Mess!!!

IMAG0738IMAG0744IMAG0745IMAG0754IMAG0748IMAG0753IMAG0757IMAG0755
On Saturday, we met up with Abby before the game.

IMAG0758
During the game, I tailgated with Lauren and Melissa. 

IMG_0731IMAG0759

It was a blast!  I wish the Aggies could have pulled it out in the end, but it was a great effort! Gig ‘em Aggies!!!

No comments: