Friday, April 04, 2008

Joy of being old school

The joy of having been a blogger for a while is the ability to recycle. I have been tagged by the wonderful and lovely Kim Smith but I have done the tag before (almost exactly... enough so that I am going to count it). So for all of you that are linking from her site to mine... Here are my answers from before. Enjoy:

http://legaljen.blogspot.com/2007/02/weirdness-of-jen.html

However, since number 2 is no longer true, I have seen Braveheart (but not Beaches) in the last year, I will give you two more random facts.

1. I never ate peanut butter until I was 19. Ever. No PB&J's from my youth. My brother is allergic so I was not allowed to have it either growing up. I branched out in college and felt quite rebellious doing so.
2. I am about to move back in with my parents... at 25... and I am actually so excited about it! I honestly have missed them for the past 7 years. I can't wait to live life daily with them again (at least for a while). But, when I move back in with them... I don't know who I will blog for, since I blog for my mother now...

7 comments:

Jen said...

For your friends who you are moving far away from...

Jen Lewis said...

Oh yeah... That is a great reason to blog. And of course for all the glory. ;) Haha! And I am not moving far away. :)

David said...

you need to blog for me!

and i guess mel too. haha.

i always enjoy reading your new posts.

Unknown said...

Too funny! I imagine you will find someone else to blog for.

Abby said...

Um, hello? You could blog for Micah! :)

Unknown said...

I just want to second, third, fifteenth the other comments...blog for the Townsends! :)

Jen Lewis said...

Haha! Thanks for all the love!!! I will blog for Houston people! I am not going to go back and state another random thing about myself though. Haha! ;) You and your comments made my day. I LOVE comments!!!