And so it begins... for the last time
My last final of law school is less than a month away and with the sense of jubilation awaiting me in 30 days... The stress of finals has finally hit me (FOR THE LAST TIME). While the productivity that comes with my stress is quite beneficial, I hate the other side effects. As is always the case during finals prep, my posting is about to decrease in consistency and substance (I know... you are so excited to keep reading anyway... ;). Don't give up on reading my blog though, I promise to try to think of something mildly creative every week or so...
If you think about it, be praying for me while I am cramming... I mean studing. Three finals and a paper stand in the way of my graduation!!! The end is in sight!!!






2 comments:
Good luck studying and my prayers are with you.
Love Ya!!!
Hooray for the last time of finals!!!! :)
Post a Comment