Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The boy who stole my heart…

Happy birthday William! I cannot believe you are already two years old.  I realize that I am extremely bias but you are pretty awesome!  You are such a fun boy to be around.  You are so stinking smart. You melt my heart every single time you say my name.  It shocks me every time you remember me, but you do.  You always remember who I am.  You are already funny and I cannot wait to see your wit grow as you do. Most importantly, you have two parents that love you well but love Christ above all. You are so blessed and I am eager and excited to see the man you are going to grow into (Not too quickly, okay?).  I pray for you often little man and I love you so deeply. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

IMG_20120609_211647IMAG0352IMAG0354IMAG0356IMAG0362IMAG0364IMAG0365IMAG0367IMAG0370

No comments: