30 by 30/7 of 30/Visit the Dallas Farmers Market
Last Saturday my mom and I went downtown to explore the farmers market and partake of Pecan Lodge. We got downtown around 10 and immediately got in line for Pecan Lodge. The restaurant does not open until 11 and we made it to the front of the line around 11:30. I was a little skeptical because almost two hours is a long time to wait for BBQ, but the Hot Mess was amazing. I don’t know that I would be willing to wait 2 hours every week for BBQ, but it was really good.
After gorging ourselves, we walked around and partook of all of the produce. Peaches were in season and I was in heaven. Fresh fruit is so amazing. I really should go to the farmers market more often. I work right down the street.






No comments:
Post a Comment