Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving in Pictures

Yesterday my dad’s side of the family celebrated Thanksgiving with all of the trimmings.  I adore my family.  A very special thank you goes out to my mother for creating a feast every year.  This year was no exception!  We ate, and ate, and ate.  It was delicious.  I tried pecan pie for the first time.  I was a huge fan.  It is amazing!  I have been missing out all these years.  Never again!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

After a late lunch, we walked to Starbucks, as it is an annual tradition. This year was a little chilly, but we all bundled up and headed out to walk our lunch off. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA            We made it to Starbucks at 5:30 only to discovery it closed at 5.  Sad.  Sad indeed.

PB250159

Mike and I decided to take our annual Starbucks picture anyway. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And we stopped at the marry-go-round on the way home, so the trip wasn’t a total loss.  Next year, Starbucks.  Next year.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments: