Tuesday, May 01, 2012

30 by 30/3 of 30/Karaoke

Karaoke has been one of my greatest fears as long as I can remember.  It all stems from me trying out for choir in 6th grade.  I didn’t make it and a complex was born.  My friends tell me I can sing. No one has ever walked away from me at church during praise and worship.  And yet, the thought of singing in public MORTIFIES me. Thus, I had never done karaoke. 

I let my fear keep me away from karaoke long enough and decided it was time to conquer my fear. I also decided to conquer in a controlled environment. Hence my birthday party, so I would know everyone.  Genius, no?

I was a little nervous at first…

DSC_1816DSC_1806

But I got over it…

DSC_1810DSC_1808llauDSC_1840

DSC_1841saDSC_1851DSC_1846DSC_1858DSC_1850

Thank you girls for celebrating with me and watching me conquer a fear.  I love that each of you was there with me.  I am thankful for you all!  Dear, dear friends. 

DSC_1862DSC_1863DSC_1880DSC_1883DSC_1884

No comments: