You Will Find Me Under a Rock
It finally hit me. The bar exam is REAL. The bar exam is SCARY and the bar exam is COMING. I have a little over a month to prepare and I am planning to use my time wisely, which means I will jump off the face of the earth (little to no phone calls or posting). The other alternative is posting what I am learning and I don't think any of you want to read about that!
Today I learned all about Federal Income Tax. Let me know if you want me to share the wealth, ;) otherwise you will have to excuse my absence for the next month. As far as how I did on the practice test, I did as well as could be expected for the amount of studying I had done. What's nice is the test will be surmountable with enough studying. Always comforting to know when you are studying your butt off that it will be (or at least has a high probability of being) rewarded.
Studying for the Bar has been much harder than studying during law school because the test has more information on it (more than anyone could possibly put in their head at once) and it is during the summer when EVERYONE else seems to have time off (I realize most of you are still working, but it doesn't help with the motivation... Teachers are off and that is enough... plus I have condition myself to take summers off over the last 21 years. It appears that is a hard habit to break). Hence my complete lack of motivation lately! I am burnt out and would really rather lay out than study... So I did for a while, but now I am announcing to my blogging community that I am facing my responsibility, being an adult and studying for the bar. Thirty-five days and counting to freedom.






1 comment:
Way to go! I'm impressed at your hard work. I have no doubt in my mind you will do amazing!
Post a Comment