I Heart Starbucks Too
For someone who hates ALL coffee products, this is a momentous achievement. As I type I am sitting in a Starbucks "studying" (obviously not productively at the moment) with 2 hours of FREE wi-fi courtesy of Starbucks and AT&T. What must I pay for this glorious wi-fi freedom outside of my home?!?! Nothing. I have a registered Starbucks gift card that gives me free add-ins (like the soy I so love with my green tea lattes and any syrups my heart desires) and 2 hours of free wi-fi daily (you just have to purchase something or refuel your Starbucks Gift Card once every 30 days and poof.... free Internet). For those of you that actually buy coffee, you can also get a free drink when you purchase a pound of coffee. If you want to check it out yourself, go for it. For a girl that is studying all summer but likes to be close to her Internet none the less, Starbucks has opened up a whole new WORLD of study possibilities. Thanks Starbucks for your fee wi-fi and add-ins! It pays to be a registered customer!
Oh yeah, one last exciting bonus, when I registered my card I got a free drink coupon in the mail (any drink, any size), so I did not even pay for my venti-iced-soy-green tea latte today! And the barista went out of his way to insure it was properly mixed, which makes my life so much easier. Woohoo!
I realize all of the "rewards" mentioned above will do Starbucks more good than any of us because when they get us in the door, they get our money. Regardless, I am a fan even though they will get more of my cash as a result of their perks. It just makes me happy to know each time I buy a drink, I save $0.40 (soy) or $0.70(soy+syrup) depending on my order.






1 comment:
Yes, Starbucks is certainly steppin up their perks. My last two drinks there have been free! And I was just wondering today about the ATT internet and I couldn't figure it out. Thanks Jen for the tips!
Post a Comment