Happy Birthday Jessica!
After my last final I headed to the Woodland's for Jessica's second birthday party. I was finishing up my first year of law school when she was born... It seems like so long ago and yet just yesterday. I was in a mild state of sock when I headed to their house, which subdued me for the evening but I was still so excited to see Jessica open all of her presents. After she opened everything she would rejoice by saying "oh, cool." I am not convinced she knew what she was receiving but she thought it was all "cool" none the less.
She received a blow up pool, a play area that was built in the back yard and several other toys. She is at the age where everything amuses her and she doesn't want to stop doing anything because what she is doing is so fun! It was funny to see her argue and complain about leaving one toy only to find joy in the next toy as well. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her!
She blew out a candle and was quite excited about her cup cake. I have included a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Happy Birthday Jessica!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment