Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Trilogy: Day Two - Dallas

On Christmas Eve I was in Dallas with my immediate family. My sister, her husband and his mother came over. Christmas with my family is always the most low key (which is nice). We had a quick dinner and opened presents. My sister did very well this year. She got me a very cool electric photo frame key chain that holds 60 photos. I was shocked that I actually liked something that I didn't pick out myself. It is sad but I have gotten used to giving out my wish list and getting presents from it. So props to Michelle for thinking outside the box and being successful at it! Who says minor miracles do not happen. ;)

After dinner and gift giving, my mom and I went upstairs to play with my brother's Wii. We played tennis and golf, bowled and boxed. My mom is pretty good at bowling and a killer at boxing. She beat me miserably. So much so that my brother had to box against her. My brother is an avid gamer and did not go easy on my mother... and she KNOCKED him out too. Go mom! Who knew you were the boxer of the family (at least from the Wii's perspective). I never played against my brother which is probably for the best, but we did play Mario Galexy together. Very fun! I am a little rusty on my gaming but nothing that an hour of Mario didn't cure. For all you semi-gamers out there, Mario Galexy gets two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go from the boxing pro!!!

Love Ya!