30 by 30/16 of 30/Visit Chicago
This year to celebrate the big 3-0, I went to Chicago with two of my college roommates. The trip was amazing. It helps that I was with two people that know me about as well as I know myself. Oh how I love deep and lasting friendships.
We went to several amazing restaurants, the highlights being: the girl and the goat, portillos, table fifty-two, and billy goat tavern. We also went on a architectural boat tour of the city, during which we were FREEZING. We saw the bean, the view from the top of the Hancock building and visited Navy Pier. We went to see improv at The Second City and I was called on stage. My performance cemented the fact that I shouldn't quit my day job, but I certainly will not forget it.
| My acting debut |






No comments:
Post a Comment