Friday, November 23, 2012

30 by 30/13 of 30/Ride a Motorcycle

I was off work on Wednesday and I convinced one of my guy friends to take me for a ride on his motorcycle in the afternoon.  For those of you that are going to ask, I wore a helmet the whole time.  If you look closely, you can see my helmet is in my hand. 

I had never been on a motorcycle and before we left, I was worried that I would be scared.  I was not scared.  I HAD A BLAST.  Probably the most fun I have had this year. I want to go again. Is it warm enough outside yet? Seriously!  So much so that I would contemplate getting a Vespa.  If I trusted people on the road in cars a little more, I would be buying a Vespa.  It was that fun!

IMG_0130

1 comment:

Kacie said...

I LOVE motorcycles and scooters. It's so refreshing to ride them. Move overseas where everyone drives them, girl!