Sunday, June 17, 2012

30 by 30/6 of 30/Kayak in White Rock Lake

For my birthday this year, Sarah gave me a groupon for White Rock Paddle Company, which was a pretty awesome gift considering kayaking white rock is on my 30 by 30 list.  Last weekend, Sarah and I rented a tandem kayak for an hour and explored the creek.  I was quite excited.  Sarah can attest that there was some singing involved…  I just can’t help it.  I love being in the water… it is my happy place.

While we were on the creek, we saw several people paddle boarding.  Have any of you tried it?  It looks like a killer ab workout. I am fascinated.  I feel very confident I would fall into the water.  Regardless, I think it is going to be on my 31 by 31 list. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Thanks Sarah! Such a great birthday present.  I am thankful for your thoughtfulness and willingness to paddle with me (and endure my singing).

No comments: