Monday, March 14, 2011

The Woodlands and the Rodeo

This weekend I went to Houston to see my cousin and her bambinos and to see Gary Allan at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.  The kids are getting so big.  They are so fun too.

IMG_0592IMG_0594IMG_0595

Jacob beating my score on level 1 of Angry Birds

IMG_0599

Since I moved to Houston six years ago, I have not missed a single rodeo.  Some artists have been better than others, but I always have a blast.  We managed to get tickets to the rodeo on a weekend when my brother was home from Canada, so he joined Mel, David, and me for the festivities. Mel got us amazing seats on StubHub. We were on the 4th row.  I have never been that close before.  We also got a parking pass.  And our tickets were cheaper than normal tickets on Ticketmaster.  I am converted. 

IMG_0274IMG_0276IMG_0285IMG_0287

IMG_0286

No comments: