Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dominican Republic in Pictures

IMG_0191IMG_0215
IMG_0220
IMG_0253IMG_0238IMG_0277
IMG_0249IMG_0365IMG_0291IMG_0316IMG_0210P6160116OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         P6160082
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         P6160151
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         P6160173IMG_0279

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was beautiful. Wish I could go back.

Melissa said...

So glad that you finally blogged about the trip. Great pictures. It looks beautiful.

Donald and Angela said...

Ummmm...that looks fun!! I'll be excited to hear about it in a few days!!

Jacki said...

looks fun. great pics. I wish I could have gone also, but hopefully I can go on the trip next year. Speaking of trips, are you coming this way any time soon? Tell one of your friends in Houston to get married or have a baby shower or something so you have an excuse to come this way ;) Miss ya and I'll see you next month at least.