Roommate Reunion in Charm City
This weekend I went to Baltimore to catch up with my College roommates. We only get together once a year (if we are lucky), but when we hang out, it is like no time has passed at all. Some of my fondest memories include these women. I cannot begin to express how blessed I am to know each of them. All three of them have had a profound impact on my life. I love you girls so very much!
We spent our time in Baltimore relaxing, sightseeing, and eating phenomenal food. We also spent a day in Washington DC. We saw so much but did not even begin to scratch the surface. I love history.
My fondest memories of the trip are of :
Tess parallel parking 150,000 times. Mad props, Tess. Mad props.
Driving between DC and Baltimore in search of a restaurant and finally finding a TGI Fridays… aka Prom Central.
Erin’s boppy pillow that consequently required a ginormous suitcase (really not that big at all, just comical that it would not fit in Tess’s trunk).
The creepy clowns in the window.
Chrysanthemum gelato… Okay, really Cardamom gelato.
Catching up with Tess on the pier.
Being a Shark and knowing we could take the Jets in a snap off. Kim… We totally would have had them.
Relaxing at Federal Hill.
Ms. Shirley's.
Tess’s backyard.
Traveling with Erin... I love the way her mind works.
Chatting on the tour-boat with Kim and accidentally missing all of the historic significance. Good thing Erin and Tess were listening.
The singing candy-makers. So strange.







No comments:
Post a Comment