Ten out of Tenn
I went to the Ten out of Tenn concert on Saturday night and was thoroughly impressed with every artist. TOT highlights 10 emerging artists (in the alternative/folk/rock/pop genres) that live in Nashville. I would list the artists for you, but if you click the link above or below, you can find them pretty easily. They are on their Christmas tour at the moment. All 10 artists played a Christmas song and another one of their song. If you are looking for a concert to go to, and they are in your city or state, I highly recommend the show.
I have been listening to their Christmas album non-stop since the concert. My favorite songs are Santa's Lost His Mojo by Jeremy Lister and Cinnamon & Chocolate by Butterfly Boucher. But they are all good!
XM, I promise I will return next week... or maybe later this week... until then, I will be out seeking Santa's mojo.






No comments:
Post a Comment