Back to life, back to reality
Well, I am finally back to Houston and back to law school. It is good to be home and back in the "swing of things" but law school is still hard. I didn't have to read as much this summer and I began to believe law school was less time consuming than it really is... Sad day. So I am readjusting to reading for 5 or 6 hours a day. I might add I am not adjusting to well, I have not read for some of my classes... so this weekend I get to play catch up. :)
I think I am really going to like my classes this semester! I am excited. I am taking Tax Law (which is in fact as boring as it sounds), Business Organization (My teacher looks like Danny Tanner and is SO FUNNY.. I think it is going to be my favorite class), Marital Property Rights (my teacher flies through the material, but actually points out the significant parts), and Intellectual Property Survey (It may be my easiest class, but it is kinda boring...). It is a manageable load and I have Fridays off! WHOOP!!! I am excited.
This means I will be able to make more trips home or to say College Station this year than I did last. :) Which is really great!!! Current Aggies, let me know if you ever have any tickets to the games, I would love to come to a few!!! I have missed my Aggie Football. It is just not the same from my living room couch.
I have been so crazy busy since I have been back. Yesterday I finally finished unpacking my boxes and my room is beginning to look like normal again, but I have been back for a few weeks and I am just now starting to get everything situated again!
I am sorry for those of you that have been wondering where I have been lately. I think I should be back to emailing/updating my blog with regularity now. So have no fear, Jen is here... Hehe... (Yes, I am a nerd!)
I am feeling much better in general than I did most of the summer. It is nice to be back in America. I really did love my experience, but I missed you all so much. It is nice to see all of your smiling faces again, and for those of you I haven't seen, it will be nice to see your face... eventually...






3 comments:
Thanks LAURA!!! You rock! :)
Well kid, I am glad that you have your feet on the ground and have started running. I can not tell you how happy I was when I saw you walk through the gate at DFW. See you in October and love you bunches.
Mom
I'm glad it is going well so far!! We need to get the posse together (with significant others, of course) before you get too busy for us to hang out.... I just realize, 4 posse people are dating now and it all happened in the last 6 months.. craziness :)
Post a Comment