Week 3 of Law School
So this week I refrained from publishing my weekly novel over email and just wanted to write you all a quick note letting you know I survived this week. I actually did not have class on Monday because of Labor day and I did not have class on Thursday or Friday either because one of my teachers was on a trip. So, I had a moderate social life this week. It was beautiful! :) I went out to dinner with some people on Tuesday night and dancing on Thursday night... (Crazy, huh?) I felt like a normal person again. I think I am finally getting the hang of school though and think that my life will be a little easier from now on.
I have accepted the work load at least and am getting it done. Basically, I am still bracing for the long haul, but I am feeling better about it.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let you know this week wasn't bad at all. Next week I return to my full schedule so hopefully I will keep my positive attitude then too. :) Email me back if you get a chance and say hi.
Yours Truly,
~Jen






No comments:
Post a Comment